Thursday, September 15, 2005

Vlog Soup: Episode 3

Thanks for watching Vlog Soup Episode 3.

I've still got a lot of unwatched videos in my queue. Here are some of the ones that stood out recently.

Enjoy.

Visit the vlogs and leave comments . Tell them you saw their vlog featured on Vlog Soup.
---
David Huth
Blogging makes him happy
Dave gets a new toy.
Vlog Post: New Toy

A new toy arrives in the mail and the cat likes the box it came in best.

Also check out these two other posts of his:

What I did over summer vacation

Extraordinary things


---
Amy from Amyville
80's guy

---
Gabe Mac interviews Josh Kinberg in Central Park
watchme@xolo.tv


---
Chris Weagel shows us the feelings of ONE teacher in Michgan

HD Videoblog
The Habrek, pt 4

---

Home movie night

Note: I had to replace the sound on this onebecause it was too soft.
---

Channel 9
Robert Scoble interviews Bill Gates

Scoble says, "Well, OK, I interviewed him with my trusty Panasonic camcorder. No video crew. No audio crew. No lighting crew. Just me and Bill."
--
PBS
NerdTV
Robert Cringely interviews Andy Hertzfeld


Revolution in The Valley (Hardcover)
by Andy Hertzfeld


--
The Last Minute
Semacodes are JapanAwesome

Note: I had to replace hte natural sound since it didn't transfer into Final Cut Pro.

via [ we make money not art ]

"MYSQ (My Style So Qute) is an interactive "video booth" for shooting 30-second movies that can be viewed on mobile phones."

--
AGAIN:
Universal Studios
King Kong Videos

Here's the link to the 15 Weeks to Go video courtesy of Peter Jackson's video blog for King Kong.



Who got it from:
http://www.kongisking.net/

Official Movie Site
http://www.kingkongmovie.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Katrina AD -->